Game-Sphere LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An LS founded by old-school Game-Sphereians.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The main topic!

Go down 
+3
Falkor
Tehflames
Sythe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sythe
Admin
Sythe

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:32 pm

The main important thing is... who is playing the new Taru?

Curious how many footballs I get to kick around.
Back to top Go down
Tehflames
Core Member
Tehflames

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 pm

I'm either gonna be that or the new Mithra (so Lalafell or... Mi'qote? or the other one... XD)
Back to top Go down
Falkor
Core Member

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Like everybody I ask says Miqote or Lalafell lol. I think I might have to be elezen to be different ;p
Back to top Go down
Tehflames
Core Member
Tehflames

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm also down for Hyur. I just don't wanna be Elezen. Silly long-necks. Wink
Back to top Go down
ChooChooBear
Core Member

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:53 pm

I was gonna be elezen Sad Just because we breeded with giraffes in the past doesn't make us freaks!
Back to top Go down
chaosnoble
Core Member
chaosnoble

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:57 pm

ima be a taru baby ^^ were the master race bitchs ima enslave you all and put you into camps and make you build me some pyraminds
Back to top Go down
Cynicalthrust
Core Member

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Well this makes up my mind...ROEGADYN wooot galka wanna be
Back to top Go down
Sythe
Admin
Sythe

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Hush Dennis, you're just a football.
Back to top Go down
Quell-Man
Core Member
Quell-Man

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm debating between Lalafell or Elezen. I like being a Taru but everyone picks on you. Then they're like "OMG HEALS" and you're like "But you've been so mean to me in the past!" then they punt you around until you start healing.

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/quell_man
Falkor
Core Member

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Ill just heal myself as a tank with Chakra O.O Despite the urge to be lalafell I like to be able to clearly see my movements and armor, plus miqotes are hot. You see the character creation outfits they are wearing? Like skin tight revealing stuff, its sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sythe
Admin
Sythe

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:14 pm

It really comes down to does race effect stats ;< for me.
Back to top Go down
Falkor
Core Member

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:18 pm

- Note
In the Beta version, a character’s race, clan, gender, nameday, and guardian do not affect his/her attributes.A maximum of three characters can be created per account.

This insinuates that eventually they will be effected, but honestly you can assign attributes yourself. So say its like FFXI and lalafells have more MP but less HP, that means when you are on Glad you just assign more points to HP. It probably will make a difference but not that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The main topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main topic!   The main topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

The main topic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game-Sphere LS :: General and Game Related :: Final Fantasy XIV-
Jump to: